Prepare to enter the wild and wooly world of an adult with Aspergers Syndrome, a form of autism characterized by intellignce, quirks, social difficulties and downright strange and oddish behaviours.

People with Aspergers generally are high functioning in everyday life but have great difficulty connecting with others due to the inability to read faces, body language and subtle verbal clues. They also tend to take words literally and have a hard time multi-tasking.

Oversensitivity to touch (clothing has to be soft and often the tags removed), light (do not leave home without the sunglasses), sound (loud noises and noisey places are avoided), taste (many Aspies have quite a limited diet and are frequently very picky eaters) and smells makes the everyday existence more of a challenge.

Fasten your seatbelts and come on in...
To find out more about what Aspergers is..please check out my earliest blog entries

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Heavy Metal Detoxing with No Tyme for Lyme

The benefits of the homeopathic spray, "No Tyme for Lyme", does not list heavy metal detox but I am positive that it does just that.
I remember my dreams frequently. I'm no stranger to dream interpretation theory and subscribe to it.
After starting, No Tyme, I have had three dreams of a similar nature, all within the first week. The first dream I found myself spitting out, into my hand, piece after piece of flat various metals, shaped like rectangular wafers.
The second dream, I looked at my left hand. Embedded within my thumb and first finger were two separate, rusty old large nails more like skinny daggers. My middle finger contained a two-pronged dagger which was causing me pain.
The third dream has proven to be the most detailed and extensive. I found myself casually walking around wearing a white shirt. I was staring at my left, and as I walked, metallic, mercury appearing liquid would surface out of my pores. With each step, more of this fluid. I would wipe my hand on my shirt whereby the fluid would turn a coppery tone. I felt uneasy and confused by this and it continued to happen but only with walking. If I stopped, the fluid stopped.
A second aspect of this dream...I was observing the palm of my, yet again, left hand. Vine-like, root-like small, thin...structures?, were growing out of the center. (Interesting that this recollection brings to mind a large, disturbing wart that I actually had, in that exact location in the 5th or 6th grade.) Being quite concerned about this..I'm not sure what to call it...grouping of ..growths, I stopped to ask a wise appearing man what it was. He stated that he had never seen anything like it before.
My thoughts now, are that these outcroppings were some type of metal byproduct...almost like a beige-tawny sludge, that was leaving my body.
  Thus, three different dreams portraying four different toxic substances leaving my body. Quite remarkable and a very positive sign.