1) When I am in one of my autistic exhaustion shutdown modes,and I simply do not have the energy.
2) if I get very emotional, verbal center shuts down
3) sometimes I have two or three trains of thought vying to get out at once
4) I go selectively mute when overwhelmed with anxiety
5) I cannot pronounce words, names....for reasons unknown to me. Unusual proper people names that don't compute in my Aspie brain
6) words that can have sexual connotations, pleasure, s t i m, g r o i n. And words I consider gross....f e c e s, c r a p, v o m i t....sometimes I can say them, but rarely
7) I cannot pronounce words, Not already in my mental dictionary, like acacia as an example, properly unless I hear someone say it and then consciously write out the word in my head.
8) when younger, non-verbal or mute parts of myself are fully present
Verbalizing...well, it's very complicated