Friday, September 6, 2024

Exciting, Excitement a new emotion identified and felt

I have found myself saying that I feel excited. When I published my book, talked about giving it to someone, and now, as I watch NFL football for the first time this year.
I feel excited. My facial expressions and accompanying gestures outwardly express it, too.
It's a new emotion for me to identify and exhibit. It's a "whole body emotion" that I had never encountered before. It's funny, I started saying the word out loud and then I noticed how it felt. Next, I could feel my face express dramatically. Like every cell has a little spark, sparkle. The accompanying hand gestures are those crazy fist pumps in the air, or just arms shooting skyward.
I've been a very secluded, reserved person and this large, visible expression of emotion I have never experienced before.
So, I go to look for an image online, to use for this post, and I'm surprised they all have a unique facial expression I tried to describe, And and that crazy fist in the air!!!!
61 and still learning

No comments:

Post a Comment