Prepare to enter the wild and wooly world of an adult with Aspergers Syndrome, a form of autism characterized by intellignce, quirks, social difficulties and downright strange and oddish behaviours.

People with Aspergers generally are high functioning in everyday life but have great difficulty connecting with others due to the inability to read faces, body language and subtle verbal clues. They also tend to take words literally and have a hard time multi-tasking.

Oversensitivity to touch (clothing has to be soft and often the tags removed), light (do not leave home without the sunglasses), sound (loud noises and noisey places are avoided), taste (many Aspies have quite a limited diet and are frequently very picky eaters) and smells makes the everyday existence more of a challenge.

Fasten your seatbelts and come on in...
To find out more about what Aspergers is..please check out my earliest blog entries

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A Bitch Post, April really sucks

I can't recall a month in which so very many things have gone terribly awry. My only positive thought is that April end next week.
May may be better.
It started off with me making two egregious and self-deprecating errors with funds that put me in the negative and brought a dark cloud to all things financial. Two supremely stupid mistakes that could have easily been avoided. I mean, if I had made just one mistake I still would have been short but fine. To make two was simply unheard of and crippling.
Then the car needed repairs. My usually stellar car garage royalty messed up. It took a lot of courage on my part to confront the garage and help them see the error of their ways. Hence, another 4 days with the car in the shop but It Is Repaired and I picked her up today. To say that I am ecstatic about having her back and running like a dream is an understatement.
I messed up an appointment with a therapist which caused me to go postal for a few days. I get Autistically and Multiply irate and it's like this massive emotional blackhole that I fall into. It would be too much to try and explain myself. Hell, I can barely figure out what happened because I hit autistic meltdown And I switched into a most unpleasant, foul mouthed alter personality. So, I'm not sure where I stand or how to handle that situation.
The post office damaged severely not one but two packages I sent. I think I've only had one package damaged in two years so this was another unforeseen setback.
I struggle with my own therapist this week as, you know I can't even put that into words except to say that therapy was an epic fail.
I haven't heard from my best friend in days.
My boyfriend canceled an impending date because he was called out of town.
My neighbor died suddenly yesterday. He was six months younger than me and I had just spoken to him a few days ago.
My dog got sick so I took her to the vet. Sure, she coughed up blood all over me but the vet said she looks fine, 100$ later.
Some days, some weeks and an errant month, nothing goes right. It's raining garbage and my umbrella broke.
I plan on spending as much time as possible in bed because I have had enough of this shitstorm. Seriously. It can stop, like, right now.
Too much weird, painful, unexpected shit.
It's risky to get out of bed or answer the phone.
I am putting my self temporarily out of service.
I am so done with April. So upset, befuddled and disappointed. Currently, it is a suckfest being thrown in my honor.
I'm not attending this party anymore.