Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Rapture Eating and Homemade Chicken Pot Pie

 "Rapture Eating" is the neologism, the newly created term for - eating one food or meal, consecutively forsaking any other foods until the one specific food or meal is completely ate up.

Case in point, yesterday I made a homemade chicken pot pie, which is an entire story in and of itself, and for the next post, and I ate two slices immediately after baking. I then had a late night snack piece. For breakfast, yes, another slice. Lunch was the same and dinner, which will consume the last piece, shall also be homemade chicken pot pie.

I had never eaten chicken pot pie except for those inexpensive, dollar apiece, frozen ones from my youth. My family did not cook them, and if anyone did, I would have had to refuse it or pick through all the unpleasantness such as peas, which seem to be "standard" for this dish. I made it my way, Edible and delicious.

I care not for any other foods until this pie is completely devoured. And, I will make another one very soon.

Rapture Eating, it is what this Aspie actively engages in.


No comments:

Post a Comment