Prepare to enter the wild and wooly world of an adult with Aspergers Syndrome, a form of autism characterized by intellignce, quirks, social difficulties and downright strange and oddish behaviours.

People with Aspergers generally are high functioning in everyday life but have great difficulty connecting with others due to the inability to read faces, body language and subtle verbal clues. They also tend to take words literally and have a hard time multi-tasking.

Oversensitivity to touch (clothing has to be soft and often the tags removed), light (do not leave home without the sunglasses), sound (loud noises and noisey places are avoided), taste (many Aspies have quite a limited diet and are frequently very picky eaters) and smells makes the everyday existence more of a challenge.

Fasten your seatbelts and come on in...
To find out more about what Aspergers is..please check out my earliest blog entries

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Incredibly Sick

I don't know. How I can be so fucking ill for four weeks now. Not sure how I manage to get up, physically, off the bed or couch, a dozen times a day. How I manage to do, basically, every single chore that I have to do when well.
 There is no one to whine, bitch and complain to about how sick I am and how I feel. There isn't anyone to say,oh, let me help you with that. There are no volunteers or anyone who gives a shit and can actually help. No sense or need to verbalize it, even if I were to manage to find the words for how fucking miserable I am and have been. No one to hear anyone, so why bother.
I'm sensing that I'm all pent up, spinning in my heels, lost and forgotten because, as per my pattern, I am responsibe and expected to do my tasks and chores. There is no outside help, never has been and never will be. If you can't get up to make your own dinner or the kids meal, then no one fucking eats.
 There is a downside to having trouble communicating and having no one outside, friend, otherwise who wants to help.
Same story. Hasn't changed. I'm not asking for help because it doesn't exist. I'm dragging my sorry, sick ass around and giving 125% every fucking day even while feeling absolutely horrid, miserable, wracked with pain and suffering. Yup, the fuckin sags continues.
Fuck this shit